After a hiatus last week, John and I are back to chat some Cincinnati Bengals! Training camp is right around the corner and excitement is definitely building.
This week, we break down another position group, engage in a “State Your Case” argument and go over some of the big headlines surrounding the club.
On tap this week:
- A certain NFL beat writer slighted the city of Cincinnati and their (in)ability to host a fun football weekend. John and I debate the merits of his argument.
- The Bengals are hosting in-person training camp practice events for fans for the first time since 2019.
- CBS Sports recently predicted a hyper-competitive and really tight AFC North race in 2021. What would a winning record, but last-place divisional finish mean for this coaching staff?
- The quarterback position is settled in Cincinnati, but two big questions linger. The first is if Joe Burrow will play at a high level right away after rehabbing his knee. The second is if the backup spot is totally settled.
- Larry Ogunjobi was one of the big free agency additions by the Bengals this spring. The former Browns defensive lineman had quality seasons in 2018 and 2019, and if he can regain that form, Cincinnati’s defense will get a huge boost.
- Plus, a huge announcement for our “Charity-Fest” we are throwing in a couple of weeks!
Be sure to tune in, as we have a special announcement, as well! If you can’t join us live, get it on your favorite platform afterward.
If you’re unable to join us live here at Cincy Jungle or YouTube for every episode, all of our podcast content is available here on CJ, the Stitcher, Spotify, iHeart Radio and Google Play Music apps, our Orange and Black Insider YouTube channel, as well as through Megaphone and, as always, on iTunes! Thanks for listening and go subscribe to our channels to be notified when we’re going live and when new episodes are available!