The first snaps of actual football in 2021 are about to be played and we’re going to get our first looks at this year’s Bengals squad. To kick off the big preseason Week 1 festivities, we conducted a live Q and A and fielding your questions!
You can always get them to us a number of ways:
- In one of four live comment threads: in the above-embedded YouTube video’s chat, the comment section below in this post, on Cincy Jungle’s Facebook page or via the Cincy Jungle and Orange and Black Insider Twitter accounts.
- Call/Text (949) 542-6241.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
We fielded quite a few this week and, to no surprise, the offensive line was a focal point of the questions. On tap this week:
- What are we making of how Jackson Carman and D’Ante Smith are looking at the respective guard spots in practice?
- Who will be the starting five offensive linemen this weekend and what’s the mindset behind that configuration?
- Which Bengals player would we be willing to trade to get offensive line help?
- What does Thaddeus Moss have to do in the preseason to ensure he makes the final roster?
- We take a look at the Jessie Bates contract situation and note some inconsistencies in the Bengals’ offseason messaging and approach.
- What’s some of our go-to grub when we watch Bengals games?
- And more!
If you weren’t able to join live, get them to us for future episodes and be sure to download the show on your favorite platform(s)! Thanks to those who tuned in live, submitted questions and to everyone who listened/watched after the live broadcast.
If you’re unable to join us live here at Cincy Jungle or YouTube for every episode, all of our podcast content is available here on CJ, the Stitcher, Spotify, iHeart Radio and Google Play Music apps, our Orange and Black Insider YouTube channel, as well as through Megaphone and, as always, on iTunes! Thanks for listening and go subscribe to our channels to be notified when we’re going live and when new episodes are available!