The time every Cincinnati Bengals fan has been waiting for since the end of the 2020 season has arrived, as Joe Burrow will be taking the field again this Sunday at Paul Brown Stadium.
It obviously won’t be for long, and the over/under the amount of drop backs he actually takes is probably 0.5, but we still get to see No. 9 take the field.
It will also be good to see what will likely be the entire starting offense get some run together. Center Trey Hopkins — who also spent this offseason recovering from an ACL injury — will be starting this game as well. Xavier Su’a-Filo and Quinton Spain will also be starting at guard, which gives us a good idea that the five men in charge of Burrow’s protection starting Week 1 will get a chance against the Dolphins this week.
On the other side, it appears that the defensive starters have shown enough this preseason and will get the last week of the preseason off. That is some well-deserved rest.
In Week 1, they gave Tom Brady and the Bucs some real trouble.
In Week 2 they created a turnover and got off the field following a stop on fourth-and-short.
The real thing to watch in this game is how some players at the end of the roster perform. Cincinnati will have some tough decisions to make and this is the final chance for these players to prove they belong on the Bengals roster, including names like Trayveon Williams, Thaddeus Moss, Jalen Davis, Trey Hill and Trenton Irwin among others.
Here is how to watch Burrow finally take the field again:
- Game: Cincinnati Bengals vs. Miami Dolphins
- Start Time: 4:00 pm ET on Sunday, August 29th
- TV Channel: Cincinnati – CBS 12, Dayton – CBS 7 and Lexington – CBS 27
- Announcers: Greg Gumbel (play-by-play), Adam Archuleta (analyst) and AJ Ross (sideline reporter)
- Radio Broadcast: The game will air on the Bengals Radio Network, led by Cincinnati flagship stations WCKY-AM (ESPN 1530) and WEBN-FM (102.7). The pregame show begins at 2:30 p.m. ET.
- Online Stream: Bengals Official App and Bengals.com (in local markets and on Safari browser only), out-of-market fans can stream via NFL Game Pass or a free trial of fuboTV
- Replay: NFL Game Pass
- Weather: High-80’s mostly cloudy, according to NFL weather.
Follow our Twitter page and ‘like’ our Facebook page for more Cincinnati Bengals news, views and other fun stuff. Who Dey!