Though he hasn’t many of them in his two-plus seasons as a head coach, Zac Taylor knows how to grab a signature win. As the Cincinnati Bengals are feeling good at 1-0, they take on their old friend Andy Dalton this week.
On this week’s show, John and Anthony break down the big win over Minnesota, while also providing a soundbite of the week. “Believe it or Not...?” is back on tap, as is a preview of the big clash in Chicago.
Some of the discussion points this week:
- What do we make of the fourth down calls on Sunday against Minnesota?
- The Bengals were incredibly balanced on offense versus the Vikings. Will that continue?
- Ja’Marr Chase’s rebound in Week 1 was a thing of beauty.
- The Bengals’ defensive line was formidable on Sunday and the defense looked like the unit Lou Anarumo has clamored for since 2019.
- Who are the key players for Cincinnati against Chicago this week?
- How can the Bengals defend a two-quarterback system by the Bears?
- And much more!
Our thanks to those of us who joined us for the live show, and to all of you who catch it on your favorite streaming platform afterward!
If you’re unable to join us live here at Cincy Jungle or YouTube for every episode, all of our podcast content is available here on CJ, the Stitcher, Spotify, iHeart Radio and Google Play Music apps, our Orange and Black Insider YouTube channel, as well as through Megaphone and, as always, on iTunes! Thanks for listening and go subscribe to our channels to be notified when we’re going live and when new episodes are available!