On this podcast, I look at what the Bengals did to pull off the win against the Steelers and what could have potentially hurt them.
Here’s the run down:
- The moment the Bengals won the game and how it reminded me of A Bronx Tale
- Why do you defer the coin toss? Because if you play it right, it’s like getting a turnover.
- The defense was mostly exceptional, but there was a moment that had shades of 2020. How did the offense respond to that defensive let down?
- The offense stalled late in the game, going three-and-out on each of their last three possessions. They failed to build the lead, and they failed to kill the clock. How did the defense respond to the offense’s struggles?
- Bend but don’t break defense. When and why to run it?
- Are third down stops overrated?
Check out the podcast for all of this and more.