It’s a pretty good time to be a Bengals fan right now. Cincinnati rebounded from the tough loss to the Bears nicely, beating the hated Pittsburgh Steelers, 24-10.
And, this Thursday night, Cincinnati is having a night for the ages. They are honoring the inaugural Ring of Honor class and the 1981 AFC Championship team, while hosting the Jacksonville Jaguars on primetime television.
John and Anthony break down the win against the Pittsburgh, while also previewing the upcoming game against the Jaguars. Is this a trap game? The injuries are piling up for Cincinnati, which is never a good sign.
On this week’s show:
- What does the win over the Steelers mean: the Bengals have turned a corner, or they simply took it to an uncharacteristically poor Pittsburgh team?
- The Bengals’ defensive line was dominant against the Steelers.
- Ja’Marr Chase continues to silence the haters.
- The Bengals’ offense may remained balanced/conservative this week, but things could start opening up a bit more starting with Week 5.
- The Bengals’ secondary is extremely banged up going into this Thursday’s game.
- There are so many storylines this week, ranging from a Joe Burrow vs. Trevor Lawrence rematch, to Burrow going up against Urban Meyer.
- Is this a “trap game” for the Bengals, given the injuries, short week and their coming off of an emotional win against the Steelers?
- And more!
Our thanks to those of you who joined us for the live show at the special time on Wednesday! If you missed it, you can still catch it on your favorite streamer!
If you’re unable to join us live here at Cincy Jungle or YouTube for every episode, all of our podcast content is available here on CJ, the Stitcher, Spotify, iHeart Radio and Google Play Music apps, our Orange and Black Insider YouTube channel, as well as through Megaphone and, as always, on iTunes! Thanks for listening and go subscribe to our channels to be notified when we’re going live and when new episodes are available!