Week 1 is full-speed ahead.
This week, John and Anthony preview the matchup, provide keys to the win and the most important players in the game for both teams. We also conclude our positional preview series and much more!
On this week’s show:
- We update you on the stories surrounding the Bengals and Vikings going into their Week 1 clash.
- Can Joe Burrow top Andy Dalton’s single-season passing marks—especially now that there are 17 games on the schedule?
- The Bengals’ defense looks improved—will they be an opportunistic, big-play unit like the 2005 Cincinnati D? Or, will they be a more methodical, steady crew?
- Will Ja’Marr Chase have a late-season surge to become the team’s No. 1 wide receiver, as Tee Higgins did last year?
- Riley Reiff is quietly having a big impact on the offensive tackle group.
- The improvement of Jonah Williams is one of the most important aspects of the Bengals’ 2021 season.
- Who are some of the key players this week for the Bengals against Minnesota?
- Which schemes should the Bengals employ?
- And much more!
Our thanks for those who joined us for the live fun and for those who catch it on your favorite streaming platform afterward! As always, we are proud to be partnering with SimBull for the regular season.
SimBull is the stock market for sports, where you can buy and sell shares of stock in sports teams to make money! And, if you sign up using the promo code “obi”, you get a credit towards SimBull Gold! Go to their website to get started!
If you’re unable to join us live here at Cincy Jungle or YouTube for every episode, all of our podcast content is available here on CJ, the Stitcher, Spotify, iHeart Radio and Google Play Music apps, our Orange and Black Insider YouTube channel, as well as through Megaphone and, as always, on iTunes! Thanks for listening and go subscribe to our channels to be notified when we’re going live and when new episodes are available!