The Cincinnati Bengals are off this week, but the NFL doesn’t take a break.
Week 10 has a ton of juicy matchups for those that partake in betting on games. These spreads also give a great indication on how the odds makers see these games going, which they are usually good at doing.
The Biggest spread belongs to the Eagles with 11 points on the Commanders, according to Draft Kings Sportsbook. Philadelphia has proven to be one of the most complete teams in the NFL, and they get the rare extra long week of having a Monday Night Football matchup following a Thursday Night Football game. Washington is coming off a very close game against the Vikings, though.
There are two games with 2.5 point spreads, and they are both “road” teams. The quotations are because the Bucs are technically the road team in the NFL’s first game in Germany against the Seahawks. The other one is a bit more surprising with the Saints favored slightly in Pittsburgh against the Steelers. Andy Dalton is coming off an ugly Monday Night Football game, but the Steelers aren’t what they used to be. It will be interesting to see how those play out.
Here are DraftKings Sportsbook’s opening odds for Week 10
- Atlanta Falcons 3 point favorites vs. Carolina Panthers
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers 2.5 favorite at Seattle Seahawks
- New York Giants 6.6 point favorites vs. Houston Texans
- Buffalo Bills 5.5 point favorites vs. Minnesota Vikings
- Kansas City Chiefs 9.5 point favorites vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
- Miami Dolphins 3.5 point favorites vs. Cleveland Browns
- Chicago Bears 2.5 point favorites vs. Detroit Lions
- Tennessee Titans 3 point favorites vs. Denver Broncos
- New Orleans Saints 2.5 point favorites at Pittsburgh Steelers
- Las Vegas Raiders 6.5 point favorites against Indianapolis Colts
- Dallas Cowboys 5 point favorites at Green Bay Packers
- Los Angeles Rams 3 point favorites vs. Arizona Cardinals
- San Francisco 49ers 7 point favorites vs. Los Angeles Chargers
- Philadelphia Eagles 11 point favorites vs. Washington Commanders
So, who do you have winning in NFL Week 10? Let us know in the comments section!