The Cincinnati Bengals are in the Super Bowl.
Be honest—did you really think you’d ever utter that phrase and it be actual truth in your lifetime. Well, Bengals fans, we’re officially there, as the team gets set to face the Rams in Super Bowl LVI.
We’re bringing you TONS of coverage for the big game set to kickoff in a week and a half, continuing with our Wednesday night special. We take a look ahead at “The Big Dance” with and in Los Angeles as part of the show.
But, we also take a look back at how the team got here. Of course, we’ll examine their AFC Championship win over Kansas City, but we’ll look over key moments, stats and more.
On this week’s episode:
- Lou Anarumo was a genius on Sunday, using the Chiefs’ aggressive nature on offense against them, causing impatience and panic in the second half.
- Joe Burrow and Patrick Mahomes are two of the best, young quarterbacks in the NFL. On Sunday, one was just a bit better under duress and stressful situations.
- Our Stats of the Week come courtesy of NextGen Stats and they provide some doozies.
- The Cincinnati Bengals have had an incredible amount of quality wins this year. Which ones would you consider “turning points” in this banner season?
- Is Andrew Whitworth a Hall of Fame tackle?
- And, some initial preview thoughts on the Bengals taking on the Rams.
Our thanks to those who joined us live and for those who caught the show afterward on your favorite platform!
If you’re unable to join us live here at Cincy Jungle or YouTube for every episode, all of our podcast content is available here on CJ, the Stitcher, Spotify, iHeart Radio and Google Play Music apps, our Orange and Black Insider YouTube channel, as well as through Megaphone and, as always, on iTunes! Thanks for listening and go subscribe to our channels to be notified when we’re going live and when new episodes are available!