We break it all down for you on this week’s podcast. We have some fun soundbites from Bengals press conferences this week, some other media from the team’s Pep Rally and a preview of the game.
On this week’s show:
- We hear from Joe Burrow, Eli Apple, Mike Hilton and Andrew Whitworth from the Super Bowl press conferences.
- John relives his first-hand experience at the Bengals Pep Rally earlier this week, complete with videos and pictures.
- A lot has been made nationally of so many talent disparities favoring the Rams in varying position groups. We take a look at that notion.
- In a mini-”Stat of the Week” session, we learn that Matthew Stafford has some issues with turnover-worthy throws and how everyone is getting into the turnover action on the Bengals’ defense.
- This 2021 Bengals team feels like one of destiny. Can they see it through until the end?
- And more!
Don’t forget to keep it glued to OBI and the rest of the podcast channel, as we’ve got a lot of great interviews, coverage and more coming your way!
If you’re unable to join us live here at Cincy Jungle or YouTube for every episode, all of our podcast content is available here on CJ, the Stitcher, Spotify, iHeart Radio and Google Play Music apps, our Orange and Black Insider YouTube channel, as well as through Megaphone and, as always, on iTunes! Thanks for listening and go subscribe to our channels to be notified when we’re going live and when new episodes are available!