The NFL Combine is underway and we’re getting some great soundbites from the Bengals’ brain trust at the event. We talk about the sights and sounds from Indianapolis on this week’s show.
But, that’s not all! We have a “State Your Case” segment, as well as a Prospect Profile and a Free Agency Profile. Both big events on the NFL calendar are around the corner
Here’s what was on tap this week:
- Adam Jones made some interesting speculations on what the Bengals made do in free agency.
- Jessie Bates’ contract situation is fluid and the talks should be ramping up over the next few days, as the franchise tag deadline approaches. Cincinnati will need to get out of its comfort zone if they want to re-sign Bates long-term.
- There were some interesting quotes at the Combine from Frank Pollack, Zac Taylor, Brian Callahan and Duke Tobin. Was there more than meets the eye on the soundbites, or was it little more than “coach speak”?
- The Bengals could tap the free agent tackle market this year with a Riley Reiff-like signing again in 2022. This time it could be Morgan Moses they tap for the right tackle gig.
- Cincinnati could use the 31st pick on an interior offensive lineman. We take a look at one of the more intriguing prospects in Texas A&M’s Kenyon Green.
- And more!
Our thanks to all of the live listeners and to those who downloaded after the stream!
If you’re unable to join us live here at Cincy Jungle or YouTube for every episode, all of our podcast content is available here on CJ, the Stitcher, Spotify, iHeart Radio and Google Play Music apps, our Orange and Black Insider YouTube channel, as well as through Megaphone and, as always, on iTunes! Thanks for listening and go subscribe to our channels to be notified when we’re going live and when new episodes are available!