The Cincinnati Bengals’ brain trust is engaging in the ownership meetings going on right now and some interesting pieces of information are coming out of them. The Bengals may be getting that ever-elusive indoor facility.
We talk about that news as well as some necessary draft talk. Here’s what was on tap:
- The Bengals are in the midst of planning out an indoor practice facility.
- There have been a lot of organizational changes over the past few years. Who is the person that deserves the most credit for said changes?
- For a variety of reasons, safety might be a position the Bengals target early in the draft. The top player at the position might be in a free-fall for a variety of reasons.
- The Bengals also need a tight end. One of the top in this year’s class could help a lot.
- Remember when the Bengals almost traded AJ McCarron?
- And more!
Our thanks to all of the live listeners and to everyone who listened afterward!
If you’re unable to join us live here at Cincy Jungle or YouTube for every episode, all of our podcast content is available here on CJ, the Stitcher, Spotify, iHeart Radio and Google Play Music apps, our Orange and Black Insider YouTube channel, as well as through Megaphone and, as always, on iTunes! Thanks for listening and go subscribe to our channels to be notified when we’re going live and when new episodes are available!