The Cincinnati Bengals are poised to greatly improve their already-stout football team in a couple of weeks in the form of the NFL Draft. A few positions seem to top the list of needs and/or obvious targets, so we’ll see how the pecking order lines up.
On this week’s show, we profile a top cornerback in the class, while also having a discussion on city sports team ownership. We also look at Pro Football Focus draft trends when it comes to the Bengals and give another fun “Remember When...?” segment.
Specifically on tap this week:
- Cincinnati is doing its due diligence at the cornerback position in this year’s draft, as evidenced with yet another interesting pre-draft visit.
- Mel Kiper, Jr. presents an interesting set of scenarios for the Bengals in his most recent mock draft.
- One PAC-12 cornerback could provide a very intriguing answer for the Bengals on defense.
- When compiling college Pro Football Focus data of some of the best draft picks in recent years by the Bengals, it tells an obvious story.
- “Remember when” the Bengals were big movers-and-shakers, in terms of trades, going into the 2004 draft?
- And more!
Our thanks to those who joined us for the live fun on Wednesday night. If you weren’t able to, you can catch it on your favorite platform now!
If you’re unable to join us live here at Cincy Jungle or YouTube for every episode, all of our podcast content is available here on CJ, the Stitcher, Spotify, iHeart Radio and Google Play Music apps, our Orange and Black Insider YouTube channel, as well as through Megaphone and, as always, on iTunes! Thanks for listening and go subscribe to our channels to be notified when we’re going live and when new episodes are available!