- Wisconsin Badgers WR Kendric Pryor (story)
- Florida Gators OG Stewart Reese (story)
- Peru State CB Delonte Hood (story)
- Florida State TE Jordan Wilson (link)
- Miami (OH) WR Jack Sorenson (story)
- Colorado Buffaloes LB Carson Wells (story)
- Florida Atlantic Owls OG Desmond Noel (story)
- UTSA Roadrunners LB Clarence Hicks (story)
- Coastal Carolina RB Shermari Jones (story)
- Ole Miss Rebels OL Ben Brown (story)
- Pittsburgh Panthers LS Cal Adomitis (story)
- Coastal Carolina WR Jaivon Heiligh (story)
- Kentucky Wildcats TE Justin Rigg (story)
- Kansas Jayhawks WR Kwamie Lassiter II (story)
- Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets OT Devin Cochran (story)
- Ole Miss Rebels DL Tariqious Tisdale (story)
- Washington Huskies DB Brendan Radley-Hiles (story)
As the 2022 NFL Draft wraps up, there will still be talented prospects available who are looking for their first NFL team. These are known as undrafted free agents.
While most of the focus is on the draft, there are always undrafted players who go on to make NFL rosters, and the Cincinnati Bengals have had plenty of key contributors who didn’t hear their names called in the draft.
News and rumors will be flooding in fast, though nothing will be official until the Bengals announce the players they have signed, which will likely be Monday, so these reports are unofficial for now.
Also, some of these will also be tryout invites and not necessarily signed to a deal.
Keep track here for UDFA signings, and keep checking back as more names are added to the tracker. And you can bet on Bengals futures at DraftKings Sportsbook.