The Bengals are continuing workouts, as the team prepares for a break before training camp. Cincinnati’s roster appears to be in really good shape, but there are a couple of lingering questions.
On this week’s episode, we look at one particular rookie and try to answer some of those question marks heading into summer.
Here is some of what we covered this week:
- While a bit of an initial surprise pick a couple of weeks ago, Cordell Volson continues to show why he checked so many boxes that mattered to the Bengals’ brain trust.
- We played a round of “Believe It or Not?”, centering around potential receiving stats, the future at safety and the outlook of Joseph Ossai in 2022.
- The schedule release is tomorrow evening and we look at some of the best matchups, which ones we’d like to see in primetime and why.
- Remember when Zac Taylor scrambled to put together a staff and couldn’t find a defensive coordinator to take the job? Oh yeah, and then this guy named Lou Anarumo stepped in.
- Some recent comments by C.J. Uzomah got Bengals fans riled up—they shouldn’t have, though.
- And more!
Our thanks to those of us who joined for the live show. If you didn’t, make sure to get it on your favorite audio and video platforms now!
If you’re unable to join us live here at Cincy Jungle or YouTube for every episode, all of our podcast content is available here on CJ, the Stitcher, Spotify, iHeart Radio and Google Play Music apps, our Orange and Black Insider YouTube channel, as well as through Megaphone and, as always, on iTunes! Thanks for listening and go subscribe to our channels to be notified when we’re going live and when new episodes are available!