We’ve had free agency, the NFL Draft and the schedule release. Now, it’s time for some on-field work.
Rookies and veterans are getting together to build that oh-so-important offseason camaraderie. And, while the Bengals have almost everyone in attendance, some important players are not at Paul Brown Stadium.
We talked about it all on this week’s Orange and Black Insider, while also previewing some of the upcoming season’s most important players who may not be getting the proper attention.
- Jessie Bates’ holdout was a predictable counter-move to others by both parties over the past year.
- Bates’ absence from OTAs has paved the way for Daxton Hill to get first-team safety reps. Ironically, both players are represented by the same agency.
- Joe Burrow made some very eye-opening statements during a recent podcast interview. We all caught a glimpse into some parts of “the real Joe” in the sit-down.
- A couple of “Behind-the-scenes Bengals” may be poised for surprisingly big roles this year. The Bengals need them to take advantage of the snaps they will be getting for a variety of factors.
- Remember when the 1971 Miami Dolphins lost the Super Bowl? What happened afterward?
- And more!
Our thanks to those who joined us for the live recording and to everyone who watched/downloaded afterward. If you haven’t listened yet, you can now via your favorite platform!
If you’re unable to join us live here at Cincy Jungle or YouTube for every episode, all of our podcast content is available here on CJ, the Stitcher, Spotify, iHeart Radio and Google Play Music apps, our Orange and Black Insider YouTube channel, as well as through Megaphone and, as always, on iTunes! Thanks for listening and go subscribe to our channels to be notified when we’re going live and when new episodes are available!