The Bengals are conducting on-field work, but a few questions about the solid-looking squad linger. There are a few absences from workouts—be it from contract situations or injury.
We talk about the latest headlines on this week’s show, as well as “Behind-the-Scenes Bengals” and “Remember when...?”.
Here’s what’s on tap this week:
- Alex Cappa has a core muscle injury. By the sounds of it, the issue is minor and he’ll be back soon. Sound familiar?
- Scotty Washington is quickly becoming a player to focus on through this summer.
- The next two Ring of Honor inductees may seem obvious to many, but there are A LOT of good choices.
- Which nominees (or non-nominees) are not getting enough run for the Ring of Honor?
- A backup running back and rotational linebacker are two “Behind the Scenes Bengals” in 2022.
- Remember when Giovani Bernard was a consistent 1,000-yard scrimmage player on the regular? What can that tell us about players on this current roster?
- And more!
Our thanks to those who joined us for the live show and to those who get it on your favorite platform afterward!
If you’re unable to join us live here at Cincy Jungle or YouTube for every episode, all of our podcast content is available here on CJ, the Stitcher, Spotify, iHeart Radio and Google Play Music apps, our Orange and Black Insider YouTube channel, as well as through Megaphone and, as always, on iTunes! Thanks for listening and go subscribe to our channels to be notified when we’re going live and when new episodes are available!