The Bengals are in the midst of their summer workouts and are charging towards training camp. National opinions seem to be mixed on the team’s outlook for 2022, wondering if last year’s Super Bowl run was little more than a one-hit-wonder, or if they’ve got what it takes for a budding dynasty.
We had takes and answers to that question and many others this week. We went live for a Happy Hour session, of sorts and had some fun. Here’s what was on tap:
- OBJ to the Bengals? Could “JOBJ” be thing in Cincy?
- All things Jessie Bates.
- What are expectations with Jackson Carman this year?
- Why didn’t the Bengals run more screens last year—particularly in the Super Bowl? Should we expect more with the new starters on the offensive line this year?
- There is another wave of free agency coming—are the Bengals going to do anything during the summer months to add help?
- And more!
If we didn’t get to yours, you can send your questions to us in the future through a number of ways:
- A number of live chats and comment threads. On this post, the above-embedded YouTube video, Cincy Jungle’s Facebook and more.
- Call/Text (949) 542-6241.
- Email us at email@example.com.
- Tweet @BengalsOBI or @CincyJungle.
Our thanks to all of the live listeners, to those who submitted questions and for you who download the program after-the-fact.
If you’re unable to join us live here at Cincy Jungle or YouTube for every episode, all of our podcast content is available here on CJ, the Stitcher, Spotify, iHeart Radio and Google Play Music apps, our Orange and Black Insider YouTube channel, as well as through Megaphone and, as always, on iTunes! Thanks for listening and go subscribe to our channels to be notified when we’re going live and when new episodes are available!