While we’re all still riding high on the Bengals’ 2021 magical season, we also can’t forget the great teams that started the victorious path on which Cincinnati now treads. The 2005 team set the pace for this new generation of Bengals, and we’ve got one of the members of that squad joining us this week.
Current ESPN analyst and former Bengals linebacker David Pollack joins us this Wednesday night to talk about all kinds of fun topics. But, most importantly, we want to bring awareness to his nonprofit organization, The Pollack Family Foundation.
Aside from providing education and information on physical and emotional wellness to families, the Pollack Family Foundation also helps out the Children’s Hospital of Atlanta, and provides assistance to Hope 139, whose mission is to help at-risk mothers and youth.
In addition to their continued help of the above-mentioned causes, their next big community venture is a Christmas concert. They are in need of financial help to get it up and running and we are enlisting Who Dey Nation for support.
Here is the donation link at Give.Send.Go. You can also submit a “Super Chat” donation through our YouTube channel, or other avenues. We’re counting on all of you to step up in a big way! Donate and win some great prizes!
On this week’s show:
- David Pollack talks about his pre-draft process with the Bengals and his relationship with Marvin Lewis.
- Pollack also recounts his injury and the tough decision to hang up his cleats after a promising career was cut short.
- Pollack also talked about his transition to a successful broadcaster.
- We get Pollack’s thoughts on NIL and the moving of major college programs out of their traditional conferences.
- Pollack also talks about the long-term viability of the Bengals with Joe Burrow at quarterback.
- We also heard about Pollack’s great charity, the David Pollack Foundation.
- There are a lot of headlines, as the Bengals open camp. One of them is Joe Burrow’s appendectomy.
- And more!
Our thanks to Mr. David Pollack and Mr. Shane Mitchell at the Pollack Family Foundation for the appearance and opportunity to assist a great cause!
If you’re unable to join us live here at Cincy Jungle or YouTube for every episode, all of our podcast content is available here on CJ, the Stitcher, Spotify, iHeart Radio and Google Play Music apps, our Orange and Black Insider YouTube channel, as well as through Megaphone and, as always, on iTunes! Thanks for listening and go subscribe to our channels to be notified when we’re going live and when new episodes are available!