Few things could start the Cincinnati Bengals’ 2022 season off on a better note than a win over the Pittsburgh Steelers. That’s the goal this Sunday, as the the divisional clash takes place at Paycor Stadium.
We’ve got the news and analysis covered for you this week, with John and Anthony bringing their perspectives on the game, while also welcoming in Mark Bergin of the BLEAV podcast network. He and former Steelers defensive back, Ike Taylor, host the great “BLEAV in Steelers” show on the network and they always bring it when talking about this rivalry.
Our thanks to those who joined us live for all of the action. We’re also doing some big giveaways that we announced—but you have to support our charitable endeavor!
- There are some odd things on the mid-week injury report for both teams. Cincinnati has particular issues at tight end.
- Cincinnati is essentially a touchdown favorite over the Steelers?!
- BLEAV’s Mark Bergin says that Najee Harris should be all systems go, despite odd and conflicting reports about a preseason foot injury.
- Ancillary defenders for Pittsburgh like Alex Highsmith will need to have big games for the Steelers if they want to come out victorious.
- We lay out many of the reasons to be optimistic this season and in the next few years ahead for the Cincinati Bengals.
- Score predictions!
- And more!
First of all, our thanks to all of you who already sent in donations to our charity we are highlighting! We’ve been tracking and you’ll be a part of our giveaways.
As you know by now, we are also continuing our support of the Pollack Family Foundation, spearheaded by former Bengals linebacker and current ESPN analyst, David Pollack. He joined us a few weeks back to kickstart the campaign.
Aside from providing education and information on physical and emotional wellness to families, the Pollack Family Foundation also helps out the Children’s Hospital of Atlanta, and provides assistance to Hope 139, whose mission is to help at-risk mothers and youth. You can submit a donation directly to them at the platform we’ve set up at www.givesendgo.com/pollackfamilyfoundation, or by donating through our OBI channel’s Super Chat function.
If you’re unable to join us live here at Cincy Jungle or YouTube for every episode, all of our podcast content is available here on CJ, the Stitcher, Spotify, iHeart Radio and Google Play Music apps, our Orange and Black Insider YouTube channel, as well as through Megaphone and, as always, on iTunes! Thanks for listening and go subscribe to our channels to be notified when we’re going live and when new episodes are available!