The 2023 NFL Combine is in the books and the Cincinnati Bengals did their due diligence with a number of intriguing prospects. One position group getting a lot of pre-draft attention by the club was the tight ends, showing their keen interest there.
More immediately, their eyes are on free agency to fill needs. They didn’t tag anyone, but they’re going to go after many of their own free agents, while also looking for outside help.
We profile one defensive lineman this week, who could be a useful utility player on the defensive line. Cincinnati needs a pass-rushing boost up front and this particular player could be a handy tool for Lou Anarumo.
- The Bengals didn’t use the franchise tag on a couple of players who could have been good candidates.
- Cincinnati does seem intent on re-signing Hayden Hurst this offseason and for more than one good reason.
- We go over the latest with Joe Mixon.
- Lamar Jackson is in a bit of a limbo with the type of franchise tag he received.
- A versatile defensive lineman from the Arizona Cardinals could bring interest from the Bengals.
- And more!
Our thanks to those who joined us at the special day and time of Tuesday evening for the live show! You can now catch it on your favorite streaming platform!
If you’re unable to join us live here at Cincy Jungle or YouTube for every episode, all of our podcast content is available here on CJ, the Stitcher, Spotify, iHeart Radio and Google Play Music apps, our Orange and Black Insider YouTube channel, as well as through Megaphone and, as always, on iTunes! Thanks for listening and go subscribe to our channels to be notified when we’re going live and when new episodes are available!