Things are heating up as the first preseason game of 2023 is around the corner. We talk about that big clash this week and what we should be looking for.
Additionally, we get a glimpse of first-hand training camp observations from John Sheeran, who has attended the past couple of practices. And, it wouldn’t be complete without breaking down the sights and sounds from the team’s joint practice with the Packers.
- The trenches look strong for the Bengals so far.
- What should the goals and primary takeaways be for Cincinnati in their preseason opener?
- How have the backup running backs looked so far at practice?
- Can Cincinnati continue to unleash big plays on offense (as they’ve done in practice so far) in a live game without Joe Burrow?
- Jonah Williams seems to be taking control and gaining comfort at right tackle.
- Remember Tony McGee?
Our thanks to those who joined us for the live show—we had a lot of live viewers across multiple platforms and a lot of interaction! You can now also catch it on your favorite platform!
If you’re unable to join us live here at Cincy Jungle or YouTube for every episode, all of our podcast content is available here on CJ, the Stitcher, Spotify, iHeart Radio and Google Play Music apps, our Orange and Black Insider YouTube channel, as well as through Megaphone and, as always, on iTunes! Thanks for listening and go subscribe to our channels to be notified when we’re going live and when new episodes are available!