Game: Cincinnati Bengals (2-1) at Cleveland Browns (1-2)
Time: 1:00 p.m. (ET)
Location: FirstEnergy Stadium
Series Leader: Bengals, 42-37
Streak: Bengals have won seven of the past nine.
Coaches vs. Opponent: Lewis: 14-6. Chudzinski: 0-0
Broadcast: CBS (1:00 PM ET): Marv Albert, Rich Gannon. SIRIUS: 135 (Cin.), 158 (Cle.). XM: 227 (Cle.).
SB Nation: Dawgs by Nature
NFL.com: Game Center
Weather: 13 percent chance of rain, 70 degrees [Weather Underground]
- Last week, the Cincinnati Bengals became the third team in NFL history to win a game after allowing 30 unanswered points.
- Quarterback Andy Dalton is 3-1 against the Browns with 1,050 yards passing, eight touchdowns, four interceptions and a passer rating of 104.
- Dalton is looking to record his third straight game with at least 300 yards passing and three touchdowns against the Cleveland Browns.
- The Bengals 10-1 (.909) when Dalton has a passer rating of 100-plus.
- Dalton is 21-14 (.618) as a starter, the highest winning percent by a Bengals quarterback with a minimum 20 starts all-time.
- Running back Giovani Bernard aims to record a rushing touchdown in his third straight game.
- Wide receiver A.J. Green has four touchdown receptions and two 100-yard performances in four career games against the Browns.
- Tight end Jermaine Gresham has a touchdown in three of the past four games in his career against Cleveland.
- Linebacker Vontaze Burfict leads the team with 28 tackles.
- Since 2012, defensive tackle Geno Atkins leads all NFL defensive tackles with 13.5 quarterback sacks.
- Cornerback Terence Newman posted an interception and fumble return for a touchdown last week.
- Leon Hall has five career interceptions against the Browns, the most against any team.
- Adam Jones returned a punt 81 yards for a touchdown last year against Cleveland.
- In his first career win as a starter, quarterback Brian Hoyer passed for 321 yards with three touchdowns and three interceptions.
- In two career starts against the Bengals, Brandon Weeden has passed for 553 yards, four touchdowns and one interceptions for a career passer rating 105.2.
- Running back Willis McGahee ranks fourth among all active running backs with 8,106 yards rushing, and third with 63 career rushing touchdowns.
- Wide receiver Josh Gordon, who produced a career high in catches (10) and yards receiving (146) last week, posted three catches for 99 yards receiving, including a 71-yard touchdown grab the last time he played the Bengals.
- Wide receiver Greg Little has two touchdown receptions in his past three games against the Bengals.
- Tight end Jordan Cameron tied the Browns single-game record with three touchdown receptions last week. His 20 receptions this year is the most by a Browns tight end in the first three games of a season.
- Offensive tackle Joe Thomas has started 99 consecutive games since entering the NFL in 2007.
- Rookie Barkevious Mingo aims to record a sack in his third straight game.
- Linebacker D'Qwell Jackson has a career-best three sacks against the Bengals in their first meeting last season.
- Defensive end Desmond Bryant (3.5) needs two sacks to surpass a career-best five from 2011 (with Oakland).
|Total||348.0 (16th)||319.7 (25th)|
|Scoring||25 (10th)||15.7 (28th)|
|Third Downs||46% (6th)||25% (32nd)|
|Rushing||90.7 (21st)||71.7 (27th)|
|Rushing TDs||4 (t-3rd)||0 (t-29th)|
|20-Yard Runs||0 (t-29th)||3 (t-6th)|
|Passing||257.3 (11th)||248.0 (15th)|
|Passing TDs||5 (t-13th)||5 (t-13th)|
|Sacks Allowed||5 (t-4th)||14 (t-30th)|
|20-yard Passes||11 (t-11th)||10 (t-14th)|
|Total||333.3 (11th)||300.0 (6th)|
|Scoring||21.3 (t-12th)||21.3 (t-12th)|
|3rd Downs Allowed||33% (t-8th)||49% (30th)|
|Rushing||102.3 (14th)||84.3 (7th)|
|Rushing TDs||2 (t-15th)||5 (31st)|
|Passing||231.0 (14th)||215.7 (12th)|
|Passing TDs||4 (t-11th)||2 (t-2nd)|
|Sacks||6 (t-24th)||12 (t-3rd)|
|QB Rating||75.7 (9th)||79.2 (12th)|
|Interceptions||4 (t-7th)||2 (t-18th)|
|Fumble Recoveries||3 (t-3rd)||3 (t-3rd)|
|Forced Fumbles||2 (t-19th)||3 (t-4th)|
|Kickoff Return||25.6 (10th)||24.7 (11th)|
|Punt Return||6.7 (17th)||7.8 (t-10th)|
|Punting (Net)||42.3 (10th)||39.1 (24th)|
|Punts Inside the 20||4 (t-22nd)||5 (t-14th)|