Game: Cincinnati Bengals (7-4) at San Diego Chargers (5-6)
Time: 4:25 p.m (ET)
Location: Qualcomm Stadium
Series Leader: Chargers, 19-12
Streak: Bengals have won the previous two meetings
Coaches vs. Opponent: Lewis: 3-2. McCoy: 0-0
Broadcast: CBS (1:25 PM PT): Ian Eagle, Dan Fouts. Westwood One: Dave Sims, Mark Malone. SIRIUS: 113 (Cin.), 93 (SD). XM: 226 (SD).
SB Nation: Bolts from the Blue
NFL.com: Game Center
Weather: Clear and 65 degrees [Weather Underground]
- Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton (2,954) needs 46 yards passing to reach 3,000 yards for a third consecutive season.
- Dalton is averaging 330.3 yards passing per game in his past four road games.
- The Bengals are 13-1 (.929) when Dalton has a quarterback rating over 100.
- Running back Giovani Bernard leads all AFC rookies with 809 yards from scrimmage, with two games of 100 yards or more.
- In his last game against the San Diego Chargers, running back BenJarvus Green-Ellis rushed for 118 yards.
- Wide receiver A.J. Green is averaging 125 yards receiving per game on the road this year, best in the NFL.
- Green's six games of 100 yards or receiving or more is tied for most in the NFL.
- In his only meeting against the San Diego Chargers (week 13, 2012), Green posted 85 yards receiving on nine receptions.
- Tight end Jermaine Gresham has caught two touchdowns in his past three games.
- The Bengals defense is allowing 313.1 yards per game, third-fewest in the AFC.
- Linebacker Vontaze Burfict leads the Bengals with 118 tackles (NFL statistic).
- Linebacker James Harrison has recorded three quarterback sacks in his last three games against the Chargers.
- Safety Reggie Nelson posted his second interception of the season against the Browns two weeks ago.
- Defensive end Carlos Dunlap has three quarterback sacks in his past two games.
SAN DIEGO CHARGERS
- Quarterback Philip Rivers passed for 392 yards last week and now has four games this season with at least 390 yards passing -- tied with Dan Marino and Joe Montana for most such games in a season.
- Rivers has nine touchdowns and two interceptions with a passer rating of 107.7 at home this season.
- In nine of 11 games this year, Rivers passer rating has reached 90 or better.
- Rivers has also completed 20 passes with an 80 percent completion rate in three games this season, tying him for most such games in a season in NFL History (Brett Favre in 2009, Drew Brees in 2011).
- Running back Danny Woodhead has a career-best in catches (59), yards receiving (469) and touchdown grabs (5) in 2013, most among NFL running backs.
- Tight end Antonio Gates (701 receptions and 9,006 yards receiving) became the fourth tight end in NFL history to have at least 700 receptions and 9,000 yards receiving.
- Wide receiver Eddie Royal has a career-best seven receptions this season.
- Wide receiver Keenan Allen leads all NFL rookies in catches (50) and yards receiving (737). With 10 receptions, Allen will surpass LaDainian Tomlinson (59 in 2001) for most receptions by a Chargers rookie.
- Tight end LaDarius Green posted a career-long 60-yard reception last week.
- Safety Eric Weddle leads the team with 75 tackles.
- Cornerback Marcus Gilchrist posted his second interception of the season against Kansas City last week.
|Total||364.5 (10th)||407.7 (6th)|
|Scoring||25.0 (10th)||24.5 (t-12th)|
|Third Downs||38 (15th)||46 (3rd)|
|Rushing||107.9 (20th)||110.8 (17th)|
|Rushing TDs||7 (t-18th)||6 (t-23rd)|
|20-Yard Runs||4 (t-24th)||3 (t-28th)|
|Passing||256.6 (10th)||296.9 (4th)|
|Passing TDs||21 (t-6th)||22 (5th)|
|Sacks Allowed||26 (t-9th)||20 (4th)|
|20-yard Passes||41 (9th)||47 (t-2nd)|
|Total||313.1 (7th)||389.5 (29th)|
|Scoring||18.7 (6th)||23.6 (t-15th)|
|3rd Downs Allowed||36% (9th)||40% (20th)|
|Rushing||102.0 (10th)||113.5 (17th)|
|Rushing TDs||4 (t-3rd)||9 (t-17th)|
|Passing||211.1 (6th)||276.0 (27th)|
|Passing TDs||14 (9th)||18 (t-16th)|
|Sacks||34 (t-6th)||29 (t-15th)|
|QB Rating||74.0 (3rd)||102.7 (31st)|
|Interceptions||12 (t-11th)||6 (t-27th)|
|Kickoff Return||24.7 (8th)||24.2 (t-12th)|
|Punt Return||8.4 (t-19th)||9.3 (15th)|
|Punting (Net)||40.5 (9th)||40.1 (t-13th)|
|Punts Inside the 20||21 (8th)||20 (t-9th)|