Game: Cincinnati Bengals (4-2) at Detroit Lions (4-2)
Time: 1:00 p.m. (ET)
Location: Ford Field
Series Leader: Bengals, 7-3
Streak: Bengals have won the past four, and seven of the previous eight.
Coaches vs. Opponent: Lewis: 2-0. Schwartz: 0-1
Broadcast: CBS (1:00 PM ET): Marv Albert, Rich Gannon. SIRIUS: 104 (Cin.), 91 (Det.). XM: 229 (Det.).
SB Nation:Pride of Detroit
NFL.com: Game Center
- Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton is 7-3 as a starter against NFC teams. Dalton has a passer rating of 101.6 in two games against the NFC this year.
- The Bengals are 11-1 (.917) when Dalton records a passer rating of 100-plus.
- Running back Giovani Bernard leads all rookies with 438 yards from scrimmage (237 rushing, 201 receiving). Bernard also has four touchdowns (two each).
- Running back BenJarvus Green-Ellis scored two touchdowns in his only meeting against the Lions (with the Patriots on Nov. 25, 2010).
- Wide receiver A.J. Green (199) needs one reception reach 200 for his career.
- Green recorded his 11th career 100-yard receiving game last week against the Bills.
- Tight end Jermaine Gresham (196) needs four receptions to become the fifth tight end in franchise history to reach 200. Gresham and rookie tight end Tyler Eifert have combined for 43 gabs.
- Linebacker Vontaze Burfict leads the team with 76 tackles (according to the Bengals).
- Since 2012, defensive tackle Geno Atkins leads all NFL defensive tackles with 16.5 quarterback sacks.
- Defensive end Wallace Gilberry has 2.5 sacks in his past two games.
- Linebacker James Harrison recorded three sacks and a forced fumble in his last game against the Lions (with the Steelers on Oct. 11, 2009).
- Since 2011, quarterback Matthew Stafford ranks second in the NFL with 11,777 yards passing.
- Last week Stafford scored four touchdowns; his seventh career game with four-plus touchdowns, tied for second-most by a quarterback in his first five seasons.
- Running back Reggie Bush ranks third in the NFL, averaging 127.4 yards from scrimmage per game.
- Bush is the only player in the NFC with 350-plus yards rushing (376) and 250-plus yards receiving (261).
- Bush scored a touchdown in his last game against the Bengals (Oct. 7, 2012 with the Dolphins).
- Wide receiver Calvin Johnson posted six receptions for 123 yards receiving and a touchdown in his last game against the Bengals.
- In his past eight games against the AFC, Johnson has recorded 60 receptions for 1,070 yards receiving (133.8 per game) and seven touchdowns.
- Since 2008, Johnson leads the NFL with 7,417 yards receiving and 54 receiving touchdowns.
- Rookie tight end Joseph Fauria had a career-high three touchdowns last week and is the first tight end in team history with three scores in a game.
- Five of Fauria's seven receptions have gone for touchdowns.
- Since 2010, tight end Brandon Pettigrew is fourth among all tight ends with 233 receptions.
- Linebacker DeAndre Levy had a career-best two receptions last week and ties the NFL lead with four picks. Also leads the team with 49 tackles.
- Defensive end Ziggy Ansah is tied for the lead among all NFL rookies with three sacks.
- Defensive tackle Nick Fairley has 3.5 quarterback sacks, two fumble recovers and a forced fumble in the last five games that he's played at home.
|Total||355.7 (12th)||378.5 (9th)|
|Scoring||20.2 (23rd)||27.0 (6th)|
|Third Downs||41% (8th)||38% (13th)|
|Rushing||110.3 (16th)||94.2 (21st)|
|Rushing TDs||5 (t-8th)||5 (t-8th)|
|20-Yard Runs||3 (t-16th)||4 (t-10th)|
|Passing||245.3 (16th)||284.3 (6th)|
|Passing TDs||8 (t-15th)||12 (t-6th)|
|Sacks Allowed||14 (t-12th)||9 (t-2nd)|
|20-yard Passes||21 (11th)||20 (t-12th)|
|Total||317.7 (8th)||393.2 (26th)|
|Scoring||18.5 (7th)||23.3 (19th)|
|3rd Downs Allowed||36% (8th)||29% (2nd)|
|Rushing||101.3 (10th)||124.8 (29th)|
|Rushing TDs||3 (t-9th)||5 (t-20th)|
|Passing||216.3 (9th)||268.3 (21st)|
|Passing TDs||8 (t-12th)||7 (t-9th)|
|Sacks||18 (t-7th)||12 (26th)|
|QB Rating||80.1 (11th)||75.4 (7th)|
|Interceptions||5 (t-19th)||10 (t-1st)|
|Kickoff Return||24.6 (12th)||20.0 (28th)|
|Punt Return||7.6 (17th)||7.9 (16th)|
|Punting (Net)||40.3 (15th)||43.1 (4th)|
|Punts Inside the 20||12 (t-6th)||7 (t-23rd)|