The Bengals have a 4 game winning streak against the Lions. They have not lost in Detroit since 1970. That being said, they enter the game as a 2.5 point underdog. The over under on the game is 42.5.
On the WhoDey Weekly podcast I predicted that A.J. Green would find the end zone 3 times. Our own Anthony Cosenza thinks the combined score of the Lions and Bengals breaks 80. Lets see what the media thinks.
Then there are the experts that pick the winners without a score projection or a writeup. Some of those are here:
When I ran the simulation at WhatIfSports.com, the Bengals come up with a win on the road.
This is going to be a rough game.
More from Cincy Jungle:
- Cincinnati Bengals at Detroit Lions Practice and Injury Report
- Memo To NFL: Bengals Linebacker Vontaze Burfict Is A Rising Star
- Keep these 10 things in mind when watching Bengals Vs. Lions on Sunday
- Bengals Vontaze Burfict fined $7,875 for faskmask against the Bills
- Bengals announce 3,000 available tickets against the New York Jets