Game: Cincinnati Bengals (9-4) at Pittsburgh Steelers (5-8)
Time: 8:30 p.m. (ET)
Location: Heinz Field
Series Leader: Steelers, 52-34
Streak: Bnegals have won two straight
Coaches vs. Opponent: Lewis: 7-15. Tomlin: 9-4
Broadcast: NBC (8:30 PM ET): Al Michaels, Cris Collinsworth, Michele Tafoya (Field reporter). Westwood One: Kevin Kugler, James Lofton, Steve Tasker (Field reporter). SIRIUS: 94 (WW1), 92 (Cin.), 93 (Pit.). XM: 227 (WW1), 225 (Cin.), 226 (Pit.).
SB Nation: Behind The Steel Curtain
NFL.com: Game Center
Weather: 24 degrees and a chance of snow [Weather Underground]
- Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton (25) needs three touchdown to set a career-high (27 in 2012).
- Dalton is one of two quarterbacks (Peyton Manning) in NFL history with at least 3,000 yards passing in each of their first three seasons.
- The Bengals are 14-1 when Dalton records a passer rating of 100 or better.
- Running back Giovani Bernard totaled 148 yards from scrimmage last week and leads all AFC rookies with 1,023 yards from scrimmage this season.
- In his last game against the Steelers, Bernard posted two touchdowns.
- Running back BenJarvus Green-Ellis has three touchdowns in last two games.
- Wide receiver A.J. Green (3,582) passed Hall of Famer Jerry Rice (3,575) for third-most yards receiving in the first three seasons of a career.
- Wide receiver Marvin Jones has a career-high eight touchdowns in 2013.
- Defense has allowed 320.5 yards per game, third-fewest in the AFC.
- Linebacker Vontaze Burfict leads team with 139 tackles.
- Safety Reggie Nelson has recorded an interception in each of his past two games against the Steelers.
- Last week, quarterback Ben Roethlisberger (215) passed Hall of Famer Terry Bradshaw (212) for most career touchdown passes by a Steeler in franchise history.
- In his past four games, Roethlisberger has 11 touchdowns and no picks with a passer rating of 107.8.
- Roethlisberger needs 276 passing yards to reach 4,000 for the third time in his career.
- Rookie running back Le'Veon Bell averages 82 yards rushing per game against the AFC North.
- Wide receiver Antonio Brown (90) needs 10 catches to join Hines Ward (112 in '02) as the only Steelers to register 100 receptions in a single-season.
- Brown (1,240) needs 159 yards receiving for most yards receiving in a season in club history (Yancy Thigpen, 1,398 in 1997).
- Wide receiver Jerricho Cotchery has a career-best nine touchdown receptions in '13.
- Linebacker LaMarr Woodley has the fifth-most sacks (57) in franchise history since 1982.
- Linebacker Jason Worilds has four sacks in the past two games.
- Safety Troy Polamalu posted a 19-yard interception return for a touchdown, the third of his career.
|Total||368.8 (10th)||344.2 (16th)|
|Scoring||25.7 (t-9th)||22.4 (19th)|
|Third Downs||40% (11th)||40% (12th)|
|Rushing||115.8 (14th)||77.4 (31st)|
|Rushing TDs||11 (16th)||5 (t-30th)|
|20-Yard Runs||5 (t-26th)||5 (t-26th)|
|Passing||252.9 (12th)||266.8 (7th)|
|Passing TDs||25 (t-7th)||24 (t-9th)|
|Sacks Allowed||26 (t-5th)||40 (t-26th)|
|20-yard Passes||49 (8th)||54 (4th)|
|Total||320.5 (8th)||342.0 (12th)|
|Scoring||18.8 (6th)||24.0 (15th)|
|3rd Downs Allowed||36% (9th)||40% (20th)|
|Rushing||98.2 (5th)||120.2 (24th)|
|Rushing TDs||4 (t-3rd)||14 (t-25th)|
|Passing||222.4 (t-8th)||221.8 (7th)|
|Passing TDs||19 (t-8th)||17 (7th)|
|Sacks||36 (t-11th)||28 (26th)|
|QB Rating||78.0 (4th)||84.6 (16th)|
|Interceptions||13 (t-13th)||8 (27th)|
|Kickoff Return||24.9 (10th)||22.3 (t-21st)|
|Punt Return||9.1 (15th)||10.8 (11th)|
|Punting (Net)||41.6 (5th)||36.1 (30th)|
|Punts Inside the 20||24 (t-8th)||13 (32nd)|