Game: Cincinnati Bengals (0-0) at Baltimore Ravens (0-0)
Time: 1:00 p.m. (ET)
Location: M&T Bank Stadium
Series Leader: Ravens, 20-16
Streak: Ravens have won five of the past seven meetings
Coaches vs. Opponent: Lewis: 12-10. Harbaugh: 7-5
Broadcast: CBS (1:15 PM ET): Spero Dedes, Steve Tasker. Westwood One: Kevin Lee, Mark Malone. SIRIUS: 112 (Cin.), 92 (Bal.). XM: 226 (Bal.).
SB Nation: Baltimore Beatdown
NFL.com: Game Center
Weather: Chance of rain and 76 degrees [Weather Underground]
Uniform: Black shirts and white pants
- Andy Dalton is the first quarterback in franchise history to lead his team to the playoffs in three consecutive seasons.
- Dalton's winning percentage (.625), is the highest winning percentage of any quarterback in franchise history (minimum 20 starts).
- In 2013, Dalton set a franchise record for yards passing (4,293) and passing touchdowns (33).
- Dalton is one of three players in NFL history to pass for 3,000 yards in each of his first three seasons (Peyton Manning, Cam Newton).
- In 2013, running back Giovani Bernard had 1,209 yards from scrimmage -- third-most among NFL rookies.
- Bernard's 56 receptions in 2013 is the most ever by a Bengals running back.
- Wide receiver A.J. Green aims to record a touchdown in his third straight game against the Baltimore Ravens.
- Since joining the NFL, Green has 260 receptions -- most of any player in the first three seasons of an NFL career.
- In his first three seasons, Green has generated 3,833 yards receiving -- second-most in a player's first three seasons in NFL history (Randy Moss, 4,163).
- The Bengals defense finished with four pick-sixes last season -- tied for third in the NFL.
- Since 2012, defensive tackle Geno Atkins leads all defensive tackles in the NFL with 18.5 quarterback sacks.
- Atkins has posted three sacks in his past four games against the Ravens.
- In his last meeting, cornerback Dre Kirkpatrick recorded a career-high two interceptions, including a 21-yard interception returned for a touchdown.
- Quarterback Joe Flacco has a 11-0 record at home during the month of September -- tied with Jay Schroeder for best among Super Bowl-era quarterbacks (minimum 10 attempts per start).
- Since joining the NFL, Flacco has a .646 winning percentage (62-34). Against the AFC North, he's 24-12.
- Flacco's 62 regular season wins are the most for any quarterback in his first six seasons since, at least, 1970.
- Running back Bernard Pierce posted a career-high 152 attempts for 436 yards rushing... he also posted career-highs in receptions (20) and yards receiving (104).
- Wide receiver Torrey Smith had 1,128 yards receiving in 2013 -- second-most in franchise history for a single-season (Michael Jackson, 1,201 in 1996).
- Wide receiver Steve Smith completes a 13-year career in Carolina as the franchise's all-time leader in catches (836), yards receiving (12,197) and total touchdowns (75). Smith makes his debut with the Ravens on Sunday.
- Linebacker Terrell Suggs (94.5) is the Baltimore Ravens all-time sack leader -- has five seasons with 10 sacks or more (most in franchise history).
- In 2013, linebacker Daryl Smith was one of three players in the NFL with five-plus sacks and three interceptions.
- Since 2012, kick returner Jacoby Jones has four kick returns for a touchdown (three on kickoff, one punt return), tied for most in the NFL.
TEAM RANKINGS (2013)
|Total||368.2 (10th)||307.4 (29th)|
|Scoring||26.9 (t-6th)||20.0 (25th)|
|Third Downs||41% (10th)||36% (t-20th)|
|Rushing||109.7 (18th)||83.0 (30th)|
|Rushing TDs||14 (t-13th)||7 (t-28th)|
|20-Yard Runs||5 (t-30th)||5 (t-30th)|
|Passing||258.5 (8th)||224.4 (18th)|
|Passing TDs||33 (t-3rd)||19 (t-25th)|
|Sacks Allowed||29 (3rd)||48 (t-28th)|
|20-yard Passes||57 (8th)||45 (t-24th)|
|Total||305.5 (3rd)||335.5 (12th)|
|Scoring||19.1 (t-5th)||22.0 (12th)|
|3rd Downs Allowed||33% (2nd)||34% (3rd)|
|Rushing||96.5 (5th)||105.4 (11th)|
|Rushing TDs||6 (4th)||7 (5th)|
|Passing||209.0 (5th)||230.1 (12th)|
|Passing TDs||22 (11th)||25 (t-14th)|
|Sacks||43 (10th)||40 (t-16th)|
|QB Rating||74.2 (2nd)||82.2 (11th)|
|Interceptions||20 (t-5th)||16 (t-15th)|
|Kickoff Return||25.1 (5th)||26.4 (2nd)|
|Punt Return||9.0 (t-15th)||14.2 (t-2nd)|
|Punting (Net)||39.9 (t-14th)||38.9 (22nd)|
|Punts Inside the 20||27 (t-13th)||27 (t-13th)|