Game: Carolina Panthers (3-2) at Cincinnati Bengals (3-1)
Time: 1:00 p.m. (ET)
Location: Paul Brown Stadium
Series Leader: Series is tied 2-2
Streak: Bengals have won the past two meetings
Coaches vs. Opponent: Lewis: 2-0. Rivera: 0-0.
Broadcast: FOX (1:00 PM ET): Chris Myers, Ronde Barber, Jennifer Hale (Field reporter). SIRIUS: 84 (Car.), 139 (Cin.). XM: 228 (Cin.).
SB Nation: Cat Scratch Reader
NFL.com: Game Center
Weather: Thunderstorms and 64 degrees [Weather Underground]
Uniform: Orange shirts and white pants (12-5 with that combination)
Odds: The Bengals are seven-point favorites [SB Nation]
- The Bengals are looking to notch their 12th consecutive regular season home win.
- In his past 11 regular season home games, quarterback Andy Dalton is 11-0 with 2,563 yards passing, 22 touchdowns and a passer rating of 97.7.
- Bengals are 20-3 (.870) when Dalton posts a passer rating of 90 or better.
- Dalton (33-19) has the best winning percentage (.634) of any quarterback in franchise history (with a minimum 20 starts).
- Running back Giovani Bernard is the only player in the NFL with 200-plus yards rushing (247), three rushing touchdowns and 150 yards receiving (158) in 2014.
- In his last six games at home, Bernard is averaging 99.5 yards from scrimmage per game with three total scores.
- Wide receiver A.J. Green led the team with five receptions for 81 yards receiving and a touchdown last week.
- Since entering the NFL in 2011, Green has generated 4,147 yards receiving, which is most in the AFC.
- In four of his past five home games, Green has recorded a touchdown.
- Wide receiver Mohamed Sanu has a touchdown in two of his past three games, including a 37-yarder against the Patriots.
- Since 2012, Geno Atkins leads all defensive tackles in the NFL with 18.5 sacks.
- Defensive end Robert Geathers posted a quarterback sack last week against the Patriots; his first since Nov. 11, 2012.
- Defensive end Carlos Dunlap has a sack in three of his past four games.
- Quarterback Cam Newton has won five of his past eight games against the AFC.
- Newton threw two touchdown passes last week.
- Since entering the NFL in 2011, Newton is the only player with 50-plus passing touchdowns (69) and 20-plus rushing touchdowns (28).
- Running back Chris Ogbonnaya had a rushing touchdown in his debut last week.
- In his last meeting against the Bengals, running back DeAngelo Williams averaged 6.4 yards/rush (64 yards on 10 carries).
- Running back Jonathan Stewart had a rushing touchdown in his last game against the Bengals.
- Rookie wide receiver Kelvin Benjamin leads all rookies with 367 yards receiving.
- Benjamin is also first among all rookies with three receiving touchdowns.
- Tight end Greg Olsen posted two receiving touchdowns last week and has four for the season.
- Rookie PR Philly Brown had a 79 yard punt return for a touchdown last week... the first in his career.
- Since entering the NFL in 2012, linebacker Luke Kuechly leads the league with 381 tackles.
- Defensive end Charles Johnson had a sack in his last meeting.
- Cornerback Charles Godfrey had a 38-yard interception in his last game against the Bengals.
- In his only game against Cincinnati (Dec. 5, 2010 with the Saints), safety Roman Harper posted nine tackles and a sack.
- Harper and safety Thomas DeCoud each had an interception last week.
- Defensive end Mario Addison is third in the NFL with a career-high four quarterback sacks.
|Total||368.0 (13th)||326.4 (25th)|
|Scoring||24.2 (13th)||20.8 (t-23rd)|
|Third Downs||30% (32nd)||42% (16th)|
|Rushing||111.0 (18th)||74.8 (30th)|
|Rushing TDs||5 (t-5th)||2 (t-24th)|
|20-Yard Runs||0 (t-31st)||1 (t-23rd)|
|Passing||257.0 (11th)||251.6 (12th)|
|Passing TDs||5 (t-27th)||8 (t-11th)|
|Sacks Allowed||1 (1st)||12 (t-23rd)|
|20-yard Passes||14 (t-16th)||18 (t-5th)|
|Total||390.8 (27th)||368.4 (20th)|
|Scoring||19.0 (6th)||24.0 (18th)|
|3rd Downs Allowed||33% (t-4th)||47% (23rd)|
|Rushing||140.0 (27th)||129.6 (23rd)|
|Rushing TDs||3 (t-9th)||4 (t-18th)|
|Passing||250.8 (19th)||238.8 (15th)|
|Passing TDs||4 (t-1st)||10 (t-26th)|
|Sacks||8 (t-20th)||12 (t-6th)|
|QB Rating||67.6 (1st)||94.8 (19th)|
|Interceptions||6 (t-4th)||5 (t-11th)|
|Kickoff Return||20.9 (23rd)||21.0 (22nd)|
|Punt Return||20.7 (1st)||12.8 (t-5th)|
|Punting (Net)||41.4 (12th)||38.5 (18th)|
|Punts Inside the 20||8 (t-10th)||7 (t-16th)|
To buy tickets, visit the NFL Ticket Exchange.