Game: Cincinnati Bengals (3-0) at New England Patriots (2-2)
Time: 8:30 p.m. (ET)
Location: Gillette Stadium
Series Leader: Patriots: 14-9
Streak: Patriots have won four of the past five
Coaches vs. Opponent: Lewis: 1-4. Belichick: 13-4.
Broadcast: NBC (8:30 PM ET): Al Michaels, Cris Collinsworth, Michele Tafoya (Field reporter). Westwood One: Kevin Kugler, James Lofton, Anthony Becht (Field reporter). SIRIUS: 84 (WW1), 93 (Cin.), 92 (NE). XM: 227 (WW1), 225 (Cin.), 226 (NE).
SB Nation: Pats Pulpit
NFL.com: Game Center
Weather: Clear and 54 degrees [Weather Underground]
Uniform: White shirts and white pants
Odds: The Bengals are 1.5 point favorites [SB Nation]
- In his past 11 regular season home games, Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton is 11-0 with 2,563 yards passing, 22 touchdowns and a passer rating of 97.7.
- The Bengals are 22-2 (.909) when Dalton generates a passer rating of 90 or better.
- Dalton is 33-18 (.647), which is the highest winning percentage of any quarterback in franchise history with a minimum of 20 starts.
- In his past six games at home, running back Giovani Bernard is averaging 99.5 yards from scrimmage per game with three touchdowns.
- Rookie running back Jeremy Hill is looking to score a touchdown in his third straight game.
- Since entering the NFL in 2011, wide receiver A.J. Green has 4,066 yards receiving, the most in the AFC.
- Green has scored four touchdowns in his last five games at home.
- Last week, wide receiver Mohamed Sanu threw his second career touchdown pass.
- Sanu has completed all four pass attempts for 166 yards passing and two touchdowns.
- Sanu is the only player in NFL history with at least two touchdown passes, 150 yards passing and zero incomplete passes for his career.
- Since 2012, Geno Atkins leads all defensive tackles in the NFL with 18.5 quarterback sacks.
- Defensive end Carlos Dunlap is looking to post a quarterback sack in his fourth consecutive game.
NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
- Quarterback Tom Brady has won four of five against the Bengals, passing for 1,134 yards, 10 touchdowns and a quarterback rating of 99.1.
- Brady (49,940) needs 60 yards passing to become the sixth quarterback in NFL history with 50,000 yards in his career.
- Since 2012, running back Steven Ridley ranks first in the AFC with 20 rushing touchdowns.
- Ridley is averaging 4.4 yards/attempt in his career, which is the highest average in club history (minimum 500 attempts).
- Wide receiver Julian Edelman is looking to record four-plus receptions in his 11th consecutive game.
- In his past four home games, Edelman has 34 receptions for 343 yards receiving and three touchdowns.
- During his NFL debut on Sept. 12, 2010, tight end Rob Gronkowski recorded his first career touchdown reception.
- Gronkowski has a touchdown reception in seven of his past nine games, including a 13-yard reception last week.
- The Patriots defense is tied for first in the AFC with six interceptions.
- Defensive tackle Chris Jones posted 1.5 quarterback sacks in his last meeting.
- Linebacker Jerod Mayo leads the team with 40 tackles, including a game-high 10 last week.
|Total||384.0 (7th)||298.5 (29th)|
|Scoring||26.7 (6th)||20.0 (24th)|
|Third Downs||35% (29th)||36% (27th)|
|Rushing||121.7 (15th)||97.5 (23rd)|
|Rushing TDs||5 (t-2nd)||2 (t-19th)|
|20-Yard Runs||0 (t-29th)||0 (t-29th)|
|Passing||262.3 (11th)||201.0 (30th)|
|Passing TDs||3 (t-29th)||5 (t-20th)|
|Sacks Allowed||0 (1st)||10 (t-24th)|
|20-yard Passes||11 (19th)||8 (t-26th)|
|Total||352.7 (14th)||315.2 (4th)|
|Scoring||11.0 (1st)||22.5 (14th)|
|3rd Downs Allowed||32% (2nd)||47 (t-20th)|
|Rushing||113.3 (17th)||129.8 (23rd)|
|Rushing TDs||2 (t-8th)||2 (t-8th)|
|Passing||239.3 (15th)||185.5 (1st)|
|Passing TDs||2 (1st)||6 (t-12th)|
|Sacks||7 (t-18th)||9 (t-9th)|
|QB Rating||56.9 (1st)||75.1 (3rd)|
|Interceptions||6 (t-2nd)||6 (t-2nd)|
|Kickoff Return||23.5 (t-17th)||24.7 (13th)|
|Punt Return||18.8 (2nd)||10.9 (8th)|
|Punting (Net)||42.4 (9th)||40.5 (15th)|
|Punts Inside the 20||8 (t-6th)||10 (t-1st)|
To buy tickets, visit the NFL Ticket Exchange.