Be sure to join us tonight at 9 p.m. EST right here at CincyJungle.com for our live recording of the Inside the Jungle podcast! Tonight, we'll be discussing a variety of can't-miss Bengals topics. Here are some of the things you can expect us to talk about tonight:
- Joint Practices with the New York Giants. We haven't seen the Bengals do this since they visited the Atlanta Falcons.
- AJ McCarron's injury as well as the injury status for the rest of the Bengals.
- The first Bengals depth chart has been releaseed. We break it down.
- Plus there's a game this weekend!! We look ahead to what's in store in the Giants and Bengals preseason opener.
- And, it wouldn't be Inside the Jungle without YOUR calls, so make sure you get in touch tonight!
As always if you can't make the live show we certainly understand. All Inside the Jungle episodes can be downloaded on demand using our Inside the Jungle app or by subscribing using the podcatcher of your choice like iTunes, Stitcher, Tunein, etc.
Subscribe on iTunes (Audio) | Subscribe to Video-HD | Subscribe to Video-SD | Inside the Jungle on Twitter