Be sure to join us tonight at 9 p.m. ET right here at CincyJungle.com for our live recording of the Inside the Jungle podcast! Tonight, we'll be discussing a variety of can't-miss Bengals topics, including the start of training camp. You can expect:
- Talk about Michael Johnson's sprained MCL
- Other injured players and those who've sat out from training camp
- Who's standing out so far on-the-field
- A conversation with Associate Producer Mike Vardy to discuss how he became a Bengals fan, even living all the way in Canada.
- And, it wouldn't be Inside the Jungle without YOUR calls, so make sure you get in touch tonight!
As always if you can't make the live show we certainly understand. All Inside the Jungle episodes can be downloaded on demand using our Inside the Jungle app or by subscribing using the podcatcher of your choice like iTunes, Stitcher, Tunein, etc.