The Cincinnati Bengals fought for a tough and much-needed win on Sunday against the Colts, which puts them back into the AFC playoff picture. Still, even though the Bengals garnered their third win of the year, questions are lingering.
Positives will be taken from this must-win game, but there’s no doubt the Bengals need to clean up various aspects of their team. On Sunday, we talked about a number of issues in a live session on our Facebook page:
- Was the close win by the Bengals a sign of more good things to come, or is it just a matter of barely beating a bad Colts team?
- What’s going on with John Ross and his relationship with the coaching staff this year?
- The members of the 2017 draft class and their impacts on Sunday and through the first seven games of the year.
- Even after a win, are you pleased with Andy Dalton and Marvin Lewis?
- Should we be concerned about the long-term viability of the special teams unit after Sunday’s many issues?
Tune in to Facebook every Sunday after the game to have your thoughts, questions and comments be heard! And, if you haven’t done so yet, “like’ our page!