If you have followed the Cincinnati Bengals for any significant amount of time, you’d be hard-pressed to find an uglier loss in recent memory than what was on display Sunday afternoon.
With their playoff hopes hanging by a very thin thread, the Bengals laid an egg on their home turf against a Bears team who only had three wins entering Week 14.
As we do every week, we took to Facebook for some live reactions to the loss. Our followers asked a number of interesting questions, which mostly centered around the future of this team past the final three games of 2017.
Here are some of the highlights from the above embedded video.
- The lingering effects of the Monday night hangover from the loss to the Steelers.
- The image and idea that this team has quit on Marvin Lewis and that the head coach himself might already be looking to the offseason.
- Some of our live followers asked about Hue Jackson and/or Jay Gruden returning to Cincinnati. Is recycling through former coaches a good idea?
- Though a lot of significant players missed the game against the Bears with injury, are we overrating the talent of this current roster?
- What are some of the most significant steps the Bengals need to take this offseason to get back on track?
If you haven’t done so yet, go ahead and “like” our Facebook page for all of the updates on our posts here at Cincy Jungle. Tune in after each game and throughout the offseason for more live videos on the Bengals!