Game: Cincinnati Bengals (0-0) at Chicago Bears (0-0)
Time: 1:00 PM (ET)
Location: Soldier Field
Series Leader: Bengals, 6-3
Streak: Bengals have won four of past five
Coaches vs. Opponent: Lewis: 2-0: Trestman: 0-0
Broadcast: CBS (1:00 PM ET): Jim Nantz, Phil Simms. SIRIUS: 155 (Cin.), 92 (Chi.). XM: 225 (Chi.)
SB Nation: Windy City Gridiron
NFL.com: Game Center
Weather: Partly cloud, high of 79 [Weather Underground]
- Bengals have reached the postseason in consecutive seasons (2011-12) for the first time since '81-82.
- Club has won five of the previous six meetings while on the road against NFL teams.
- Bengals are 4-1 all-time when the game is played in Chicago.
- Quarterback Andy Dalton is 19-13 (.594) as a starter, the highest all-time winning percentage by a Bengals quarterback (with a minimum of 20 starts).
- Dalton is 6-2 as a starter against NFC teams with 13 touchdowns and seven interceptions with a passer rating of 85.
- Running back BenJarvus Green-Ellis rushed for a career-high 1,094 yards in 2012.
- Wide receiver A.J. Green (162) has the second-most receptions in NFL history for a player in his first two seasons -- Marques Colston, 168.
- Green (1,350 yards in '12) and Chad Johnson are the only Bengals to reach 1,300 yards receiving in a single season.
- Tight end Jermaine Gresham posted a career-high in receptions (64) and yards receiving (737) last season.
- Defense generated a single-season franchise record 51 quarterback sacks in 2012.
- Defensive tackle Geno Atkins (12.5) posted the second-most sacks by a Bengals player in a season since 1982 (Eddie Edwards, 13 in 1983).
- Defensive end Michael Johnson had a career-high 11.5 sacks last season.
- Marc Trestman will make his debut as the team's head coach.
- Quarterback Jay Cutler passed for 3,033 yards last season and is the only Bears quarterback in franchise history with three 3,000-yard seasons.
- In his career, Cutler's teams are 26-1 (.963) when he generates a passer rating of 100 or better.
- Last year, running back Matt Forte posted 1,094 yards rushing and 1,434 yards from scrimmage.
- Forte is the only player in franchise history with 900-plus yards rushing and 1,400-plus yards from scrimmage in his first five seasons.
- Wide receiver Brandon Marshall set a team-record in receptions (118) and yards receiving (1,508) with a career-high 11 touchdowns last season.
- Marshall is one of five players in NFL history to post 1,000 yards receiving with three different teams.
- Marshall has posted four seasons with 100 receptions or more, tied for second-most in NFL history.
- Bears defense returned eight interceptions for a touchdown last season, tied for second-most in NFL history.
- Cornerback Charles Tillman led the NFL with 10 forced fumbles.
- Since entering the NFL in 2003, Tillman has forced 38 fumbles. He's the only player with 30-plus interceptions (33) and 30-plus forced fumbles during that time.
- Tillman also finished the season tied for a league-high three interceptions returned for a touchdown.
- Cornerback Tim Jennings led the NFL with a career-high nine interceptions last season.
- Since entering the NFL in 2002, defensive end Julius Peppers has 111.5 quarterback sacks, second-most in the NFL.
- Linebacker Lance Briggs returned two interceptions for a touchdown -- tied for most by a linebacker.